Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

hello weekend

(image via The Ball Drops Here, photo credit: The New York Times)
As we wrap up 2011, I'm thinking of all that's happened over the past year, and I wanted to say thanks for taking time out of your day to read what I write over here in my little corner of the internet. I appreciate every comment and hope you'll keep reading! My plans for the tiny hummingbird are always evolving and we'll see where this year leads me. Instead of a link list from greater blogdom, here's a list of some of my favorite posts from each month, the tiny hummingbird in review.
January - we embarked on a healthy living adventure and officially announced Ezra's arrival (I just watched this mini movie -again- thatMatt made of Ezra's first day and I choked up... love him!)
February - celebrated one year of blogging and threw a bridal shower and a personal shower for Hillary.
March - thought about prioritiesstarted ice cream season off right, and made Matt an embroidered love note.
In April I bought myself flowers.
May - completed operation cardigan and made a triple chocolate cake that I must make again.
June - fell in love with macarons and sat with Ezra for a special photo shoot
July - discovered The Locals and hung some things in our dining room.
In August we tried being vegetarians for a week
In September I sort of went missing.
October - made a baby quilt with a guitar motif and a list of goals (click the link to see how I did).
November - shared Ezra's birth story, finally finished his room, and celebrated his first birthday.
December - made chocolate pretzel piecookie stars, and shared a tutorial for an advent calendar.
Many blessings to you in the new year, dear readers... here's to 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...