Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

a peek into Ezra's digs

Once more, I'm only now getting to show you Ezra's nursery and although I've made a few changes since the day he came home last year, it looks the same for the most part.

We decided to use the Full Circle crib bedding from the Land of Nod, but I've since taken out the bumper, and the quilt I made for Ezra with swatches from the fabric has been folded and put on a shelf.

The quilt my mom made for Ezra (see my post on it here) was a source of inspiration as well. I decided to use the shades of orange from the goldfish fabric and went crazy when Target debuted their college dorm decor last summer.

I filled a couple of cheap frames with black and white images of me and Matt holding Ezra in the first few days. 

Aardvark and gorilla keep watch over Ezra when he's sleeping in his crib.

Ugly Doll gets cozy.

Lots of pom poms were left over from my shower so I repurposed them by making a window treatment of sorts.

Ezra helping me style the shoot.

 My mom made this pillow to match the quilt she made for Ezra.

 
I bought these mice when PB Kids was going out of business at the Providence Place Mall possibly before I was even married. They lived in my craft room for a while before being transplanted to Ezra's bookshelf.


 
  
Now if only Ezra could stay little forever... then I might never have to redecorate.

furniture & decor
crib - Target
glider - Sam Moore from Jordan's
crib bedding (not shown) - Land of Nod
expedit storage unit - IKEA
itso storage bins - Target
white side table - 
ceiling lamp - IKEA
carpet - by Mohawkbeach basics in early fog
throw rug - IKEA
nightlight - IKEA
dresser/changing table - IKEA
gorilla - by Jellycat from anthropologie
aardvark - by Jellycat from Amazon
Ugly Doll (Big Toe) - gift from our friend Tracy
patchwork elephant - Coldwater Creek
Johnny - by blabla from 77 kids
orange mirror, lamp, and ottoman/storage cube - Target
blue 4" x 6" frames - Target
vintage Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle figurine - gift from our friends Jared & Amanda (Ezra's middle name is Raphael)
globe - Target
A to Z bookends - IKEA
clock - Pottery Barn
trio of mice - Pottery Barn Kids
silver E - DIY, cardboard letter from Joann spray painted silver
pillow - handmade by my mom
pom pom window treatment - handmade by me

art
giraffes - designed and illustrated by our friend Matt
orange robot - painted by our friend Tracy
alphabet print - free printable from kind over matter
blue robot - gift from our friend Ashley

5 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! I want to live here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute room...i love the cozy chair....i think i am going to have to find one for us...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a pretty spectacular space. I love all the blue, brown and orange...same colors I used for my son's nursery. Love his name too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great room - just wondering what brand and color of paint you used on the walls. We are getting ready to paint our twins room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The paint is called Ocean Dream and we got it at Lowe's but I can't remember the brand. My husband says the number the paint department needs to mix it is this: 101-46 102-1 214-14. Hope this helps!

      Delete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...