Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

looking for something?

If you've been to the tiny hummingbird for a visit lately then I've no doubt you didn't find what you were looking for, like, say, a post dated more recently than August 5th. I'm back to say hello, world and thanks for waiting for me. There seems to be much to do lately and none of it can be done in front of my laptop, but I'm going to make a concerted effort to carve out some time for blogging, as it's the main way I document our life and the goings on around here. Me and the tiny hummingbird, well, we have a lot to catch up on, so I had better get writing...

P.S. Ezra's favorite appliance is the refrigerator, followed closely by the dishwasher.  He makes a run, er, a speedy crawl for both whenever one is opened, as evidenced by the above photo.

4 comments:

  1. that's the awesomest picture you've ever taken

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm bummed that I haven't blogged in forever too. Maybe you'll inspire me to get back into it.

    I love the picture (and Ezra too, of course), but do I see poison in that refrigerator? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! i've missed you
    and that picture is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice to have you back!!!! i love that shot of him silhouetted in the fridge!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...