(image by Matt)
What is there to say about this weekend? It will be a whirlwind, that's for sure. Tonight (fingers crossed) we'll just stay home and relax... we're having breakfast for dinner and I can't wait to indulge in some French toast made with homemade bread and a cup of tea. Tomorrow we'll be at my parents' house in the afternoon for a lunch of homemade pizza (topped with pineapple - my favorite!) and then back in Cranston for dinner at Matt's grandmother's house. We'll leave with our bellies full of the seven fishes and our hair perfumed with eau de fried squid. Ezra is having a bath no matter what time we get home. On Sunday we're having breakfast with my family - bowls of hearty oatmeal all around - and then going to church to remember and celebrate the birth of Jesus. Later on we'll head to Matt's parents' house for dinner and more gift exchanging. How are you spending the holiday weekend?
- have to throw a party so I can use this idea for confetti invitations
- love the idea of a family gift swap
- save these holiday party invitations for next year
- definitely making dark chocolate bark as soon as I can think of an excuse
- I want to dress Ezra just like these guys
- see my favorite gift tag for Christmas (it's free!)
- how to do your own glittery nails
- take a minute to read "of all the ways he could have become"
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!
P.S. Start planning for next weekend and check out these spots to celebrate New Year's Eve in Providence.