Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

twelve by 2012

Let's get this week off to a good start. In the spirit of getting things done, I've decided to join Danni of Hello, Friend and make a twelve by 2012 list. That means I'm going to actually complete everything on my little list by the year 2012, which is a mere sixty-eight days away - eek! And now, the list:
1. Reorganize and de-clutter my kitchen cabinets and drawers.
2. Hang pieces of artwork (that are so patiently waiting) around our house.
3. Complete Ezra's baby book through his first birthday party.
4. Make macarons.
5. Get a wall shelf so I have somewhere to put my jewelry box instead of on the floor next to my bureau.
6. Finish every non-quilt sewing project that I've started.
7. Get a hair cut.
8. Find an affordable source of local, humanely raised chicken.
9. Go through my vase inventory and make two piles: keep and donate
10. Add paper bunting to etsy shop
11. Read Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.
12. Create a special Christmas present for Matt (can't say what it is because he'll read this).
Now I'm off to work on numbers 11, 9, and 3. Aren't we ambitious today?

3 comments:

  1. That is a very ambitious list! Lists and deadlines work for me, so I might need to play along, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take the "donate" vases lol :)
    And you can clean, organize and be crafty all while listening to audio bible :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. number 2 shouldn't count, that's a task for me

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...