Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

ranunculus remix

Apparently my Trader Joe's flowers (which are ranunculus for those of you who were asking) were doomed by their weak stems.  What started out as one bloom in a teacup quickly turned into two blooms in two teacups and it was all downhill from there.  I must say I'm liking the new arrangement, perhaps even more than when they were in my favorite vase - thanks, Karissa!  I might just have to keep buying bouquets to keep up the new look of the dining room.  On an unrelated note, it's raining just like last year and the year before that.  Our spirits are not dampened (no pun intended) - we will still stand in line for free ice cream!  Well, at least I will... we'll see about Matt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...