Thursday, July 10, 2014
Thursday, February 6, 2014
Wow, it's been a loooong time since I've been here! So much has changed since I wrote my last post, which I think was just over a year ago. For starters, I had another baby! Matt, Ezra, and I welcomed our little Finn Wilder into our lives on September 11, 2013, and he's brightened our world! Some other big things include selling Newport Wedding Glam and growing Blueflash so much that it's blowing up! We've been busy and exciting things are happening, so I hope you'll stick around to hear more soon. Among other things, we no longer have home internet, just internet on our phones now, and that's the main reason I haven't been blogging. It's rather inconvenient to type entire blog posts on one's phone! If any of you out there do it on the regular I give you a lot of credit! Anyway, for now, you can find me on instagram (I'm taracceleste), but I hope to be around a little more often. Blogging has been part of my life for a few years and I'd like to keep up with it a bit more, so thanks for hanging around here while I figure things out and regain my footing here. I've missed you!
Friday, January 4, 2013
- who can resist a little golden hippo?
- the cutest little card table play house
- how to eat a pomegranate, illustrated
- some really good thoughts on how to start new habits, with free printables! (which I'm already using)
- another great free printable, this one's a blog planner
- I love seeing local weddings on big blogs and this one in Jamestown is beautiful
- one week this month I'm making seven meals in seven days
image by River Luna via etsy
Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Monday, December 31, 2012
As always, thanks for reading! It means a lot that to me out of all the websites out there, you guys take a few minutes each day to come here. Here's to 2013 and all it holds!