Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

hello weekend

(image via Garden City's facebook page)
Tonight Matt and I are spending time with some friends, one of which we don't get to see very often and her new beau! We're keeping it simple and just making pasta and Italian bread. My friend Hillary is bringing a salad and my friend Laura is bringing dessert so I'm off the hook for two courses. And of course there will be tea. This weekend also brings another Christmas party, this time with our youth group at church. I've spent a month wrapping empty boxes for the centerpieces and I can already see them being turned into projectiles and hurled across the gym. Anyway, here are my favorite finds from the week... I'm going to click away while enjoying the scent of baking bread. What are you up to this weekend? 
- found my 2012 calendar... and it's free!
- it's official: the color of the year is tangerine tango
- give the gift of a mini frying pan. no, really!
- want to pick up a box of ginger pear tea next time I'm at Trader Joe's
- check out this holiday mixtape if you're in need of Christmas spirit
- on the merits of saving old recipes
- this winter hat would look so cute on my head (and that's a compliment to the hat, not to me)
- Jonathan Adler teams up with Skip Hop
- aaand here's another free album for your listening pleasure - Hey, It's Christmas, volume 2. (Check out volume one while you're there, too.)
Don't forget: the best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...