Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

chocolate covered pretzel pie

Anyone who knows me knows that I have a wicked sweet tooth, but I'm also a big fan of salty things. Put them together and I'm in heaven. A couple weekends ago we were invited to dinner and I knew just what to bring for dessert.
This chocolate covered pretzel pie. Chocolate? Check. That pretty much sums up my criteria for a good dessert. And the crust was pretzels and butter, for crying out loud. Can't forget that there was fresh whipped cream covering the whole thing. And more chocolate.
We ate slices of it off of my friend's cute dessert plates that (I think...) her sister got her from Anthropologie.
Between four people we killed almost the whole pie. I ate the only remaining piece the next day, pretty much for dinner. Let's just say I'll definitely make it again. 

1 comment:

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...