Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

send mom some love

In six days Mother's Day will be upon us.  To start off the week I wanted to share these Mother's Day cards from Kate Spade with you.  Write a note to mom and click send - it's that simple!  Just don't think you'll get off that easy come Sunday.  Any special plans for Mother's Day in the works?  I would love to hear your ideas!
P.S. On Friday you could take her to a National Public Garden for free!  Visit Better Homes and Gardens for details.  (Thanks, Karissa!)

1 comment:

  1. Sadly, no plans at all. My mom and grandmother are getting home from a cruise the day before and Mother's Day got the boot. My first one, too! Josh's mom will be here and I have to find something to do with her on Saturday. Any ideas, let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...