Today is Sew, Mama, Sew's giveaway day and I'm thrilled to be able to participate! Last year I found so many new blogs to read and I'm excited to browse the giveaways this year for the same reason. Possibly winning a giveaway is a bonus.
If you win my giveaway, you'll receive a length of bunting (pictured at the top of the post - it's about five feet long), this onesie with a stitched butterfly, and...
this lovey blanket. I realize my fantastic zebra rug is competing for attention, but the blanket is the true star of the show. It's half minky and half flannel on both sides with coordinating ribbons in white, pink, and green. Of course I forgot to measure it and I don't feel like doing it now, but it's roughly 15" by 18".
To enter, just leave a comment on this post. Easy as pie. Good luck!
- You have 4 days to enter this giveaway (closes Thursday, May 26th at midnight)
- anonymous comments will be ignored so make sure I know who you are and how to contact you!
- the winners will be chosen randomly and announced in my "happy weekend" post on Friday, May 27th
- the winner must respond within five days to secure the prize
- sorry, but I won't ship internationally