Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

the uglies

Ezra's friend Big Toe the Ugly Doll is one of his favorite softies.  Big Toe is a great replacement for me when Ezra is desperately trying to burrow his face into something when he's on his way to dreamland.  Big Toe also functions as an excellent arm rest when I need something to prop up my elbow while breastfeeding Ezra.  Plus, he looks great in Ezra's room.  Ezra thinks Big Toe could use a companion or three.  Dave DarinkoCozymonster, and Secret Mission Icebat are all contenders.  
I told Ezra his half birthday is coming up and he'll have to wait until then.  Decisions, decisions...

2 comments:

  1. Very disappointing post - was dismayed to only see one pic of my grandboy! The uglies are just that, ugly, and there's too many of them where E should be.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...