(a little gift to myself from Trader Joe's)
What to do this weekend: make and eat these cookies, distribute flyers for the new South campus of our church on Saturday, and eat more of these cookies. Sounds pretty good to me. Also sounding good to me are these links -
- another rad option for displaying your photos as wall art
- a simple way to upgrade cut flowers
- these pretty table sketches can be downloaded for free... perfect for framing!
- check out healthy change no. 14. this may be the hardest one yet.
- wish I could teleport to Salt Lake City to take this class
- swoon! a trip to France and a cooking & food styling lesson all in one
- homemade pizza balls sound yummy, don't you think?
- I love the super simple candy favors
- six ways to tie a scarf
- on living this mortal experience
- a banner of compliments, free for the printing
- chocolate butter sounds heavenly
- organization of everything is funny
- a cute combination of rainbow and monster
- this sounds like the most perfect schedule
- for me in a little over five years
What are you up to this weekend?