Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

mad hungry

Yesterday at Williams-Sonoma I was thrilled to see Lucinda Scala Quinn's book, Mad Hungry, on the shelf.  Lucinda is the executive food director of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia in case you were wondering.  Feeding Matt is quite an endeavor as he is quite picky and eats quite a lot of food, and I won't be surprised if Ezra follows in his footsteps in terms of quantity of food consumption.  Hopefully Ez doesn't pick up Matt's pickiness, but that's a subject for another day.  Maybe Mad Hungry will offer some tips and tricks for feeding the men in my life.
P.S. I think I need to add this book to my cookbook library.  Did I tell you that my mom got me the mini pie maker as an early birthday gift?

1 comment:

  1. i think i need this book too. i love "survival techniques! too funny. I just requested it from the library

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...