Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

inspired

(image of stylist Sabrina Linn's entryway)
I'm loving this entryway inspiration board that was featured online at Canadian House & Home in September.  What a great idea to fill the space that welcomes you and your guests into your home with pretty things.  
(image of designer Joel Bray's DIY inspiration board )
Since Matt and I revamped the blue room I've been meaning to put up an inspiration board similar to the one above - something framed with ribbons and pins to hold all my treasured magazine clippings, photos, and bits of ephemera in place.  I think Joel Bray's how-to video is just the thing I need to get me started.  Anyone else planning on tackling a project this weekend?  

via Black Eiffel via oh happy day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...