Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

pretty packaging

If Matt thought I was obsessed with buying tea already then he should brace himself in case I ever find these in a store.  I have recently been accused of making purchases at the grocery store based on packaging alone and I find myself guilty.  Who can resist when gorgeous boxes like these are staring back at you from the shelf?!  And in case you were wondering, these were designed by Stuart Kolakovic for Marks & Spencer.  Lucky for us, the calming and reviving infusions can be purchased here.  On that note, have a great weekend!  I hope it's filled with moments that call for a hot cuppa shared with friends.
via Creature Comforts  

2 comments:

  1. i would totally buy this for packaging alone

    ReplyDelete
  2. "a hot cuppa shared with friends" and/or moms/grandmoms! :-)
    They ARE gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...