Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

happy weekend


Things to do this weekend:
1. see The Lion King Matt at Masters Regional Academy starring some of my favorite teens from our youth group at OSBC
2. get a pedicure with Jaclyn
3. work on Amanda's quilt
4. go to church on Sunday  
What are your plans this weekend?

And now, my favorite finds this week - 
- the cutest cookies ever
- always glad to find a new resource for party supplies
- hang The Owl and the Pussycat on your little one's wall
- Boden does maternity... must remember next time I'm pregnant
- a helpful kitchen tip
- Skip's healthy change of the week
- one more reason to go to France.  who's with me?
- make your own leprechaun spirits for Saint Patrick's Day
- a cake made with pop rocks.  genius.
- definitely starting this when Ezra turns 1 this year
- brilliant basting tip for all you quilters out there
- funny faux taxidermy for your home

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Love the faux taxidermy, especially love the birthday photo idea, and when should I pack my bags? Hee-hee!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...