Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

operation cardigan

(image via you are my fave)
Last week I read about Melanie's completion of what she called operation cardigan and immediately thought her more brilliant than before.  I decided to embark on my own operation cardigan with the eighteen cardis that are currently hanging in my closet between my button-down shirts and Matt's dress pants.  There are some favorites (hello, green cardigan) and some that leave much to be desired.  In about eighteen days I should be able to determine the keepers.  I'll leave you with this quote from Notting Hill - "Ooh! Sexy cardi!"  No, it doesn't make any sense when taken out of context like that, but it always makes me laugh.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...