Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

anthropologie photo documentation

 As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, I visited my new local Anthropologie on the day it opened, February 25th.  This post is for those of you who haven't made the trip yet.  Eye candy was everywhere, as you can imagine.  I'll let the photos speak for themselves (for the most part) ...  
 
a cork and thread installation
 
 
 
shelves lined with green glass jars serving as miniature topiaries
 
 
 
This wall reminds me of my Valentine's Day gift to Matt
 
 
 
a bucket of pinwale alphabet letters
 
 
 
 an antique Parisian bench, actually for sale!  I think it was $1200...
 check out that Rhode Island pillow!
 
a detail shot of the wall art featured above the bed
 one shelf of the tiny kids' section
 
 
And finally, Ezra, who was a good sport as we explored the store.

3 comments:

  1. you should make a RI pillow. a quilted one with funky patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!! i have to go to this store in person at some point. the letters and elephant totally got me. thanks for the tour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness...these pictures are awesome. funny...i just made molasses cookies last night!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...