(image via 20x200)
This weekend I'm excited to do nothing with Matt and Ezra and then spend some time with the girls from our youth group and the other leaders, Amanda, Jackie, and Missy. We're going to drink lemonade and eat cupcakes - yum! Now for some things I enjoyed around blogland this week...
- some tips for moms who quilt
- what a sweet gift idea!
- a way to make a rainbow chip cake without buying a box of Funfetti
- must pick up a copy of this magazine
- glittery cookies. what more is there to say?
- this week's healthy change
- this is making me hungry
- what to do with stale cookies
- loving this quilt and working on a similar one
- just discovered seeds
- I love this rainbow baby shower
- a heart-shaped tea set
- I want to make cute mini apps like these
- a healthy snack I want to try this weekend
- on craving color
- and finally, the anatomy of a cupcake
image by youngna park