Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

babies love presents

A friend of mine is due with her first baby, a girl, next month.  I sent these gifts along with a friend to her shower in New York.  Each one is made with Alexander Henry's mod dot fabric in aubergine.
Amy Butler's snuggie wrap blanket, from Little Stitches for Little Ones.  See the snuggie I made for Ezra here.
a stack of burp cloths made out of cloth diapers
a tiny appliquéd onesie
and a little bird
I think I went a little overboard on the mod dot but I was on a roll.  Hopefully the baby girl and her mama get a lot of use out of these!  

3 comments:

  1. this is such a great set of baby things!!! i love that wrap

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU TARA! I, and eventually, WE, love them! I actually just discovered the bird this morning-- I was so excited that there was more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this set can you sell one to me???

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...