Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

happy weekend

(image via design*sponge)
Be still my beating heart.  Our beloved anthropologie opens today in Rhode Island.  It's only 2.8 miles from my house.  Six minutes away.  
Ezra and I are going as soon as he wakes up from his morning nap.  Who's with me?  If you can't join us, enjoy these posts from around the web this week - 

- DIY photobooth inspiration for your next party
- this week's healthy change
- the funniest baby shower I've seen
- a way to give back
- a sweet burger... or is it?
- what I'll serve for dessert at my next dinner party
- wordy wall art for your home
- a sweet party for a father-in-law
- everyone's favorite notebook introduces a journal for baby
- must try these asap
- I forgot about unicorns
- more fondue!  I know what I want for my birthday...
- dreaming of a map we can display to document our travels

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. EEEEEEK!!! I can't go today or tomorrow, but there's definitely a Sunday visit to Garden City happening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I was actually gonna text u today to find out when it opens cuz I couldn't remember the date. Have fun!
    I don't know if I wanna go out in this miserable weather :(

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...