(image via design*sponge)
Be still my beating heart. Our beloved anthropologie opens today in Rhode Island. It's only 2.8 miles from my house. Six minutes away.
Ezra and I are going as soon as he wakes up from his morning nap. Who's with me? If you can't join us, enjoy these posts from around the web this week -
- DIY photobooth inspiration for your next party
- this week's healthy change
- the funniest baby shower I've seen
- a way to give back
- a sweet burger... or is it?
- what I'll serve for dessert at my next dinner party
- wordy wall art for your home
- a sweet party for a father-in-law
- everyone's favorite notebook introduces a journal for baby
- must try these asap
- I forgot about unicorns
- more fondue! I know what I want for my birthday...
- dreaming of a map we can display to document our travels
Have a great weekend!