Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

happy weekend!

(image via 20x200)
Aren't you so glad it's Friday?  I am because that means my friend Hillary's wedding is this weekend.  As the maid (err... matron?) of honor I'll be making a speech at the reception... wish me luck!  I'll let you know how it goes next week.  For now, check out some of my favorite things from around the blogosphere - 
send a naturally sweet valentine
check out this darling Paris birthday party
throw a rainbows and confetti party
mmm... chocolate, more chocolate, and hot cocoa
a sweet birth story
how to make a DwellStudio-inspired mobile
a DIY Valentine's Day garland
beat the winter blues and have an indoor picnic party
a tiny prints giveaway from stephmodo
an adorable gift giving idea
wouldn't you love to hang out in this fort on Valentine's Day?
Audrey Hepburn fans, take note
if I have 3 more boys they're totally sleeping like this
what's better than sugar cookies?  conversation heart sugar cookies!
I want to make one of these of Ezra
yet another beautiful quilt top
pretty glitter
what a clever garland!
this made me smile
(image by artist youngna park)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the sweet compliment, darling! Totally unexpected!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a couple things:

    i love all those garlands...i'm apparently a huge fan of garland...

    audrey hepburn...yes, please! in my head, i always wanted to be audrey...although, i really know nothing about her besides her incredibly cute, classic fashion style. those illustrations are frame-worthy.

    jodi is a quilting machine!! how is she whipping up so many so fast?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...