(image via 20x200)
I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend - a pedicure, time spent with friends, and a possible trip to Ikea. What are you looking forward to this weekend?
For now, here are my favorite things from the web this week -
- yes! EmersonMade. goes baby
- photos of Ezra's friend Fiona when she was still in utero
- yay for confetti!
- will have to try to make one like this soon
- pretty desktop and device wallpaper
- ooh, can we go here, please?
- mmm, a tasty breaskfast idea
- where to find fabric
- how to look like a J.Crew model
- super cute DIY cupcake decor
- the most awesome e-Valentine's Day cards you'll ever find online
- amazing bridal shoes
- I wish Ezra has a crib like this
- if I have a baby girl I want her nursery to look just like this
- what a great way to preserve memories
- I would volunteer my services here any day
- a free downloadable love banner!
- can't wait to try this genius idea in the kitchen
image by artist youngna park