Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

happy weekend

(image via Dine and Dish)

I already know what my favorite part about this upcoming weekend will be... doughboys for breakfast tomorrow morning!  Plate-sized dough rounds covered in sugar.  I can't think of a better breakfast food.  Granulated or powdered sugar, with cinnamon or without - what's your preference?

And now for the link love.
these prints would look great in a nursery
- it's been circulating for weeks, but I love this cake
- yet another garland. I love them so.
- the prettiest cupcake liners
- bring the barn indoors with this sliding door tutorial
- note to self: throw a cake and cute shoes party
- I'm loving Liz's chalkboard calendar
- yummy... a fondue party
- a sweet twist on everyone's favorite party cake, funfetti
- a stylish alternative to the white dry erase board
- and finally, find out what was happening right before my water broke


happy weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...