Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I scream for ice cream

One of the best parts about summer is that ice cream is everyone's dessert of choice.  Don't know what to do on a Saturday night?  Let's get ice cream!  Wondering how to celebrate your birthday?  Visit an ice cream stand!  Need the perfect accompaniment to a summer dinner party?  Make ice cream.  I plan on doing just that all summer long with my ice cream maker and Ice Cream, a book that my friend Hillary gave me a few years ago.  I want to be adventurous and expand my ice cream palate.  What flavors should I try this summer?  

1 comment:

  1. please make this cake batter ice cream & share with me!

    http://fatgirltrappedinaskinnybody.blogspot.com/2010/06/cake-batter-ice-cream.html

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...