Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

happy weekend

(image by me)
Another busy weekend ahead - a much needed pedicure with Jaclyn, a bridal shower for a friend (that's what the above gift is for - side note - I'm obsessed with the wrapping!), and then a cookout for my father-in-law's birthday.  What do you have going on?
Here are my links for the week - 
- this week's healthy change
super balls in San Francisco are amazing!
eat a kiwi a little more easily
- I want to go to craft camp for adults
- I love this baby's encounter with his first cupcake
- apparently the market for breast milk is exploding
- great tips on how to get the most out of a CSA
Enjoy the weather, where ever you are!

2 comments:

  1. great list...have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous present! I pinned it... I wonder if you can ever track if people pin your images...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...