(image via Irene Suchocki)Saturday is chock full of fun happenings for us. In the morning Matt and I are going on a tour of the Seven Stars baking facility at the Hope Artiste Village and then we're off for a picnic at my favorite park, right across the street from the Looff Carousel. After our picnic, my friend Karissa is doing a shoot for me and Ezra modeled after these images. Finally, we're going to our friends' house for tea and dessert, two of my favorite things with some of our favorite people. While I start filling my picnic basket, here are some of my favorite finds from this week...
- a handy tool to help you remember how to set the table
- on why organic doesn't mean pesticide-free
- a note to Matt: build Ezra a rocket ship playground!
- these crispy panko pork chops are on my menu next week. can't wait to try them.
- the twenty-fifth healthy change
- these root beer float popsicles sound amazing
- and if you live near Massachusetts, definitely check out this list of Free Fun Fridays!
Have a wonderful weekend!