Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

happy weekend

(image by me)
It seems funny to be starting my blogging this week with a weekend post, but my computer was out of commission due to numerous viruses that were just recently taken care of by Matt.  I'll be back next week with posts every day.  Matt and I are going away for our anniversary this weekend but I don't know where we're going so I'll be sure to share the details next week!  
While I didn't do any writing this week I definitely did some reading... here are my favorite links.  Be sure to check out this first one!
- have you entered to win Jordan's trip to Paris?
- using photos as envelope liners> is brilliant
- now you can create your own tiny mail
- I have my eye on Heather Ross's new prints
- do you have four eyes?  I do, and I just picked up my new frames this week.
- my friend Keri made the cutest dress for her baby girl
- this looks like a good baby cookbook
- time to make a summer list
- a word on fast food and this week's healthy change
Have a fantastic weekend!
P.S. The photo is a sneak peek from Ezra's 7 month shoot... and I was making pom poms for a wall installation for his nursery.

1 comment:

  1. this is your most awesome list yet!!! so much good stuff

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...