This weekend is supposed to be all around dreary but I have high hopes that it clears up! Tonight we're eating ice cream sandwiches (I'll just eat the cookies because I loathe vanilla ice cream) and tomorrow we're doing a maternity shoot for a dear friend. While I go outside and perform an anti-rain dance, here are some things I thought you might like -
- I can't wait til Ezra's feet fit into these
- dressing a toddler looks like so much fun!
- healthy change twenty-four
- bought these rad sunglasses for Ezra
- finally. the the information i've been waiting for (anyone besides me wondering how long I'll talk about making macarons before I bite the bullet?)
- the coolest backyard playground
- how do you get the pit out of an avocado?
- I want to make this skirt
- a possibility for a garden in our shady yard
- I would love a RI version of these tees
- this kites in the clouds quilt is dreamy
Have a sunshine-y weekend!