Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

pretty nails


I just received the new Urban Outfitters catalog in the mail and I was reminded of all their great nail polish colors.  My friend Rachel introduced me to their nail polish last summer and I once spent about $24 on it in one day, but don't let that price tag fool you - the bottles are reasonably priced at $4.  I couldn't stop myself from buying six colors!  Anyway, Urban has tons of colors available in the store and select shades available online.  I have orange 2, yellow 1, green 1, and blues 1, 3, and 4.  I'm currently sporting blue 3, although my manicure is in dire need of a touch up.
The only hue I'm not really a fan of is yellow 1- my friend Jaclyn was kind enough to point out that it looked like fungus the first time I wore it and I haven't worn it since.  With spring right around the corner I recommend that you get yourself on over to Urban Outfitters and stock up on lots bright colors for your fingers and toes!  

3 comments:

  1. i liked your nail polish this weekend. is that where it was from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup! it's the blue 3... I think it's actually the middle blue in the bottom photo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best nail polish ever. well, maybe not ever, but for the crazy colors, and for the price, you really can't go wrong. Tara, you've inspired me to buy some more!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...