Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

from across the pond

(image via Holly's article for Real Simple)
As you've probably heard, Liberty of London is teaming up with Target and debuting their line of clothing, accessories, and home goods on March 14th.  I couldn't be more excited, especially since my one Liberty print article of clothing slipped through my fingers due to fitting issues.  Anyway, I'm dying to get my hands on those teacups!  It is my firm belief that one can never have too many pretty teacups.      
(image via The Recessionista)
Learn more about the collaboration at here at refinery 29, here at J.Crew Aficionada, here at decor8, and here at Real Simple.  You can also visit Target for a preview of the patterns you'll see in the store.  You can even download them for use on your computer!  My advice is to get to Target bright and early on March 14th... I definitely will!    
(image via zimbio)

1 comment:

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...