It's the first of June! I know Memorial Day sort of signals the beginning of summer but now that June is here it really feels like it. I've been getting our summer calendar in order - with all the weddings and miscellaneous shoots Matt has scheduled I need to maximize our free weekends. We always go camping in July so that's on the calendar, and we have a two week trip to Paris planned for August- yippee! I'm so excited I think about it every day. Do you have any plans for the summer?
Some things I wanted to share with you...
- are you going to the Providence Art Festival tomorrow?
- loving the Kate Spade clutch print from Bright Bold & Beautiful- handpainted bees on a wall may be my next home project (scroll all the way down)
- definitely one of the better looking tissue paper flowers out there
- these pretty buns and bows make me want to grow my hair out (I'm noticing a theme...)
- would you ever get lash extensions?
- bright colors to wear this summer
- we went to Not Your Average Joe's last night and loved it
Hope your weekend is a good one!
image by Delesie via Plum Pretty Sugar