Happy Friday, peeps! (Remember when people said 'peeps'? Do people still say 'peeps'?!) I feel like I accomplished a lot this week and it's such a good feeling. Don't you love that? We're getting ready to launch a new ministry for high school girls at church and there's so much to do to prepare! I can't wait to get started on it all. More work on that this weekend, for sure. It's turning out to be hot and humid today, so we're semi-hibernating inside next to two fans right now, and we have plans to visit the Children's Museum tonight with Matt. Then tomorrow some friends are getting married at Goddard Park... I can't wait to get dressed up! What are your plans for the weekend?
- don't have long hair? make a fishtail braid bracelet instead!
- you can make your own ice cream cart. for reals.
- I love downloading new free fonts
- get yourself to a post office to buy these pretty stamps
- more pretty (and free!) iPhone wallpapers (and no, I still don't have one)
- some pretty cool printables for kids, via How About Orange
- you might find these grocery shopping tips to be helpful
- what a cool graphic of this Audrey Hepburn quote
- I want to make my own painted canvas sketchbook
- temporary tattoos are pretty old school but these authentic looking ones make me want to order myself a set
Have a good one!
image by me, from a recent playground visit - look for a guide to the best toddler friendly playgrounds in Rhode Island soon!