(imaga via Design by Kelli)I am so looking forward to dinner tonight - I'm making penne with roasted butternut squash. I get chills just thinking about it. Then for dessert I'm going to make black bean brownies. Yes, I said black beans and brownies in the same sentence. I will admit I'm a little scared, but I'm optimistic and will let you know how it goes. If they are repulsive there's always these. As for weekend plans, it's birthday parties for us again (one on Saturday and one on Sunday), along with a bridal shower on Saturday morning. Which means I've had lots of fun wrapping gifts lately! My new found skills will come in handy as the Christmas season approaches.
As usual, here are some links I wanted to share with you...
- definitely want to have a pinterest party in the very near future... who's with me?!
- I'm thinking my father-in-law's fighting fish Saint Rocco could use a nice getaway to a fish hotel. I think I'll tell him to put it on his Christmas list.
- some thoughts on holiday shopping
- here's healthy change forty-six
- don't these look like the perfect weekend pants? hence the name, I suppose...
- visit London and you can pretend you're engaged to Prince William
Hope your weekend is spectacular!