Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

happy weekend

{the only shot in-focus of our twelve month shoot. dang.}
Birthday party preparations for Ezra are in full swing over here. Tonight we'll be setting up tables and chairs and hanging all manner of bunting and garlands from ceilings, and tomorrow I'll be baking like I've never baked before. I'm tired already. For now I'm going to share some photos from our birthday celebration on Tuesday. We went to the playground in the morning and then we had an impromptu mini party at night. Ezra was completely overwhelmed by his gifts from his grandparents - a Schoenhut piano from Papa & Grandma and a drum set by Plan Toys from Grandpa & Gram. From the looks of things, we have a future Stevie Wonder on our hands. Before you scroll through the photos, don't forget to check out my favorite links from this week...
- this gumball machine costume is genius
- now that bumpers are officially not recommended for use, repurpose your baby's into something new (here's my favorite)
- making a magic quilt is on my quilting to do list
- isn't this installation amazing?
- a birth story told by a dad
- must make peanut butter and fleur de sel brownies a.s.a.p.
- quick! go download and print these pretty (and free!) gift tags
- is it weird if I want one of these rag dolls for me?
- this is my kind of terrarium. one for people with black thumbs.
- not sure why, but I want this crowned rabbit bust
 
One first birthday celebration down and one to go! 
And happy weekend to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...