Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

hello weekend

(illustration by Caitlin McGauley for Lonny)

Isn't warm weather the best? We've been enjoying being outside all week long and I'm so looking forward to a sunny weekend. On the agenda: a bike ride along the Cranston bike path, maybe a pit stop at Sundaes, and yet another birthday party for one of Ezra's one year old friends.

the list of things that distracted me this week:
- such pretty details at this watercolor shower
- I think my dream home is a converted barn
- these cards for Mother's Day are so great
- doesn't this pecan and coconut granola sound wicked good?
- I'm really loving bright white spaces lately and this nursery is no exception
- the word on the street is that domino's quick fixes special edition is finally on newsstands... have you picked up a copy?
- even though I love my set of matching mugs, these are irresistable
- I would never refuse a gift of cookies in a canister
- check out this new to me blog, pretty light... it's a new fave (look at the little dolls she makes!)

Enjoy the weekend! I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...