(image via Mignon Kitchen Co.)
This weekend is going to be a good one, I already know it, because we have a wedding to attend and I love weddings! Our friends John and Rachel are getting married and we'll be at the Roger Williams Park casino to celebrate with them. I've been planning my outfit in my mind for weeks now because it seems like it's been a while since I've had an excuse to get dressed up. Matt and I also have plans to start an exciting new project that we hope to work on throughout the winter and debut in the spring. There's so much going on in my brain right now I have to go try to sort it out. While I do that, check out my favorite things this week...- love this bright Valentine's Day dinner party
- these tips and tricks from the newly opened Mignon Kitchen Co. are brilliant
- perusing this list of up & coming blogs
- give your bookshelf a makeover
- a way to get your glasses on the cheap
- why didn't I think of this?!
- I listed washi tape gift tags in the tiny hummingbird shop this week... order a set for your gift-giving needs!
- this is a great post on babywearing
- the colors & confetti at this birthday party are sweet
- technically, this DIY gold striped wall is from last week but I just found it. And I want it!
- pink hair, glitter mouse ears, and a cheetah cardigan is my dream look