Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

DIY washi tape gift tags

This simple DIY project came together in under thirty minutes. 

You only need two things for this project - washi tape and key tags. I got my tape at the post-holiday sale at Anthropologie (they're all from mt) and I got my key tags at Office Max.

Instructions aren't really necessary but I'll explain anyway. Here's what you do. First, rip off a piece of tape about an inch long. 

Stick the piece of tape to a key tag. 


Repeat with more tape and more key tags. And that's it! You're done. Now repeat, repeat, repeat.



Find a simple package that needs a little dressing up, add a ribbon, and tie on a tag. Now your present looks ready for the party. 

Don't want to do it yourself? Washi tape gift tags are now available in the tiny hummingbird shop!

3 comments:

  1. Tara, what a cute & simple idea. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple and SO stinkin' cute! I love them! Thanks for sharing ... I'm pinning.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...