Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

ten months!

So here we are back in time again, this time by about a month and a half. Ezra was uncooperative once again, which I guess is to be expected from a ten month old who doesn't exactly understand the concept of posing yet.
As much as I wanted to have 'professional' photos each month, I kind of like these funny face-blurry-too dark-or-too bright memories of Ezra, since that's what he and I were able to produce together...
... as I'm not anywhere near close to a professional photographer, although I would say Ezra is a professional baby, what with all the crawling, teething, and babbling he does.
My friend Kate gave me some tips for taking Ezra's one year photos to try to ensure a good result, so we'll see how that works in a couple of weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...