Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

happy weekend

(image via yankee magazine by fellow Rhode Island blogger, christine chitnis)
It feels so good to writing about a weekend in the fall... there's so much to look forward to! Tonight I'm making sweet potato burritos and that's a good weekend kick-off in my book. Then tomorrow morning we have plans to check out the Broad Street market, and at night we're venturing out to Salisbury Farm with our youth group to make our way through the corn maze. Sunday we'll be at church in the morning and at night, but in between Matt is doing a shoot on Hope Street, so we'll grab a bite to eat at Seven Stars and have a mini picnic. While I prep for dinner, check out my favorite finds from this week...
- on my to bake list: pretzel tots 
- dyeing party streamers is genius
- now this is my kind of research
- ways to spice up your grilled cheese 
- these book book ends - so funny!
- mini anything is my favorite so of course I love these mini pinatas
- how would you spend $18?
- I spotted this cropped pea coat at anthro this week and I've been fantasizing ever since
- thinking of creating my own 12 by 2012 list... what would be on yours?
Have a great weekend and I'll see you back on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...