Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

hello weekend

(image via {frolic!})

After a very wet week I'm excited to enjoy the warm weather this weekend. I have an obsession with sheep shearing so hopefully we'll have time to go to Watson Farm tomorrow morning to see the little lambs get their spring time hair cuts. Then I'll be celebrating a friend's upcoming nuptials at her bridal shower. On Sunday we have big plans for a Mother's Day luncheon at our house after church. I'm planning a southwestern inspired menu complete with chili, enchiladas, and flan! 

- dining al fresco gets me every time... this picnic party is no exception
- what a neat frosting trick
- these illustrated herb basics are helpful and pretty, too!
this pretty braid makes me want to grow my hair out
- a swanky birthday party with vintage flair looks like a perfect celebration
- a new twist on grilled cheese - chard and gruyere!
- love this funny Mother's Day card - download it and send it along to your husband!

Have a lovely weekend! Especially all you moms out there... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...