(image via etsy seller bomobob)Today Ezra and I are holing up in his room, the only air-conditioned spot in our house. We had plans to meet some adult and baby friends for a picnic lunch at Goddard Park, but with temperatures expected to rise to over 100 we decided to reschedule. Tomorrow we're going to Buttonwood Farm for a church fellowship where we'll see four acres of sunflowers (planted as part of a fundraiser for the Make-a-Wish Foundation), bring Ezra on his first hayride, and indulge in a cone of the farm's homemade ice cream. As usual, we'll be at church on Sunday morning, and after services Matt is doing a couple of shoots. Finally, we'll end the afternoon at our friend's birthday celebration. What are your plans this weekend?
I'm going to brew up a big pitcher of my favorite iced tea. While it's steeping, here are my favorite finds from the week...
- just found out about Denyse Schmidt discounted baby bedding
- the most awesome free printable party invitations ever
- an unexpected way to use balloons
- here's healthy change no. 29
- hanging balloons overhead is a spectacular way to celebrate a birthday
- not sure what I would do with these fruit labels, but they sure are cute
- this quirky ostrich fabric is on my wish list
- check out this RI wedding held at Whispering Pines - loads of fun details!
Stay cool! I'll see you back here on Monday...