Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

and we're back!

Some of you may have realized that I promised to be back last week after camping if doing so with a baby didn't tire me out too badly.  Well it didn't, but we discovered upon our return that we were having internet difficulties so my planned posts went unwritten.  I'll be here every day this week (promise! unless the internet messes with me again) with some fresh ideas that have been popping up around our house lately.  


A few things about camping - I love having a tent larger than a two-person!  We bought an orange and gray Coleman 8-man that served us well.  I brought along a quilt that my mom made for us as bedding as well as fun polka dot sheets from Target, similar to these.  Ezra slumbered on after our first night at the campground, tuckered out from crawling around the expansive tent while we set up the rain fly.  And by we I mean Matt.  I already can't wait for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...