Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

sail away or just stay | vacationing on a houseboat

Let's talk houseboats. Have you ever even given them a second thought? I know I haven't, but last night while looking for a retreat location I came across a really cool option... there are a couple of houseboats docked at the Fox Point Marina in Providence! Unfortunately, they don't provide enough space for our retreat, but how awesome would it be to vacation on a houseboat? Now I can't get them out of my mind. Even a one night stay would be super fun... talk about a cool date night! Check out this one or this one if you're in the area.
images via Thrift Candy from Houseboat

1 comment:

  1. That's one of the things that I've always dreamed about doing - how cool is that?! Maybe it'd be a good idea for a girls' getaway

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...