Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

hello weekend

It's the weekend but it feels like an extra long one to me... the reason? Like I mentioned the other day, I'm taking the entire month of August off so I can fully dive into planning our upcoming trip to Paris, and I'm starting my little blog vacation now. Things will be quiet around here for about a month, but I promise that once we get back I'll have lots of fun things to share. So right now, while I reserve a car to transport us from CDG to our apartment, make lists of outfits to wear, and bookmark my eleven guidebooks, here are some links to love... 

- I love everything about this house tour
- thoughts on one year of marriage, and celebrating ten!
- love these shots of our friends by Matt
- this tour of Rachel Castles studio is amazing
- one of the best ebay knockoffs around
- definitely wish these came in my size

Have a great weekend! And month! Wish me luck as we head to the city of macarons and striped tee shirts!

image by Paul Ferney for Oh Happy Day

2 comments:

  1. Safe travels and eat like there are no scales in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paris! That sounds so amazing. Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...