Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

thirty-one

Thirty-One is a six-year-old company known for their affordable and stylish gifts and accessories.  They offer a selection of handbags, candles, stationery, kitchenware, and have lines for babies, toddlers, and teens as well.  My friend Grace is thinking about joining the Thirty-One team and becoming a consultant so I'm spreading the word.  One of my favorite products is the Super Sassy Sac in Mod Dot - it looks big enough to hold all my school supplies including my laptop, and the graphic gray print is quite cool.  I'm also a fan of the Toddler Backpack in Criss Cross... I know, it's meant for a toddler but it has an owl on it and I can't help but love it.  Anyway, this month you can add an embroidered monogram, name, or phrase to any bag or accessory for $1.00!  Take a look at the Spring/Summer 2010 catalog - you're bound to find something you like. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...