Pages

Monday, January 8, 2024

Wash Your Paws | For Walter


It's been so long since I've kept up with my blog here but I feel compelled to keep going. I like to see all the quilts I've given away because sometimes I miss them! This one is in New Hampshire with my cousin Amanda's baby Walter. I used this pattern and so many of my favorite fabrics by cotton + steel, Carolyn Friedlander, Annie Brady, Lizzy House, and others. For some reason I don't have a photo of the back which is a bummer. I'll have to text Amanda to see if she can get one for me! The night I had Matt take these photos we were in Providence on a date by the pedestrian bridge. We had the most delicious pizza from Hotline with fresh basil and corn and then we got Tizzy K's ice cream, I think I got fruity pebbles. Mmmm.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...