Pages

Monday, January 8, 2024

add it up | a quilt for Jacob Daniel


I think this is one of my favorite quilts ever, I love the simplicity and natural colors. As often happens to me, I intended to make a different quilt and made some errors that forced me to change course. I planned on making this quilt an X rather than a + but I cut the background wrong. Luckily, I don't think Jacob will mind! He's the third son of my brother's friends Jon and Anita - actually, no, they're my friends too! The back is delicious too - the softest polka dot fabric I've ever come across, some frogs, ikea number script, and apples! Here's the quilt I made for Zachary, Jon and Anita's first son, and Isaac, their second son. And here's to families with three boys! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...