Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

hello weekend

Ahhh, the weekend. It really feels like fall here - crisp air, rustling leaves, and of course, terrible leaf blowers practically every minute of the day. To escape the noise we're heading to the farm tomorrow to pick apples with Ezra. I can't wait to see him taking bites out of each and every one. What are your plans for the weekend?

- I love everything about this townhouse
- can't wait to try zigzag binding my next quilt
- absolutely love following along with this beautiful adoption story
birthday cookies are the new birthday cake
- why didn't I think of confetti business cards?
- what a sweet gift exchange between friends
- an adorable book turned clutch, via Design Mom

Have a good one!

image via I ART U

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or just say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...